Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ride that Challenger passion - just for clarification

I thank those that posted with an honest outlook. I do not post my answers to offend, but to reassure others that openly talking about Jesus is not a bad thing. We have freedom of speech in this country and I have to put up with alot of speech I'd rather not hear. But its the way things have progressed. The quickest way to have someone take those rights from you is to utter the name of CHRIST. I for one am trying to reverse this trend and allow folks to feel proud of who they are. I have not always lived my life as I should or think that I should. Today I do better and tomarrow I'll strive to do even better. But as a Christian I see so much hate thrown my way that I have learned to open dialog with people, so they see I'm not here in judgement of you but only trying to make it through the day myself. I pray over my food and I watch what words I say around folks. That is the extent of my approch at work or public. But if asked a Biblical question or asked a moral situation... I will give my honest response and it will contain Bible verses. Other than that I live and let live. I endure a lot of off color comments and terrible jokes that are spoken in the work place or in public. I work at Nuclear Stations in SC and NC, we have a lot of different people from all over the country, even the world come and work here. I have to get along and I do get along with these folks. But what I hear and see I don't always agree with. But this is the plants rules and I will abide by them. So don't let what you feel I said, confuse what I actually did say. The guys on this forum are fair and they have to be honest with themselves. If you ask an honest question, they will reply to you in like manner. Its like I said before, I cannot seperate the HOLY SPIRIT that dwells in me from myself. I feel others on here too feel the same way. So its not said to insult anyone or make them feel guilty of anything. Jeremiah started this post to clear up a statement he made. I understand where he is coming from. Others chimed in also to give experiences that were very similar to his clarification. I found it to be uplifting to hear others fight battles I have fought with myself. Thanks to all who posted, I felt blessed by your honesty.