Old 12-13-2007, 07:52 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spoiler alert inside, Motor Trend C.O.T.R. do not look if you dont want to know

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

Yeah I really liked the streamline look, I can kind of see where they're going w/ the retro homage (and of Course really like it in specific applications Ram, PT Cruiser, Challenger, 300C) but I really wish they hadn't made such a radical departure from the lines of the Intrepid/Stratus/Breeze/300c/Concord/ etc.....
That's how I feel. Some manufactures do a terrible job at making aerodynamic cars look good (i.e. Chevrolet and Ford), but Chrysler had it then they abandoned it and I think that was a mistake. I like the LX cars and the Challenger, but I think they should have at least kept a few aerodynamic models. This is why I suggested before they released the Avenger that I thought they should have the Avenger styled like the Intrepid which based a lot of its styling from the Viper since the old Avenger did look like these two to a degree. If they offer boxy for the bigger cars and aerodynamic for the smaller cars, they will be able to reach both audiences. BTW, I think you mean 300M instead of 300C.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts