Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Spoiler alert inside, Motor Trend C.O.T.Y. do not look if you dont want to know

Old 12-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spoiler alert inside, Motor Trend C.O.T.R. do not look if you dont want to know

Ask and you shall receive. Now that looks better, I'm not crazy about the looks of the normal model but this looks even better than the old CTS-V, it reminds me of the 300M with this grille. I like it.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 12-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Spoiler alert inside, Motor Trend C.O.T.R. do not look if you dont want to know

Yeah I really liked the streamline look, I can kind of see where they're going w/ the retro homage (and of Course really like it in specific applications Ram, PT Cruiser, Challenger, 300C) but I really wish they hadn't made such a radical departure from the lines of the Intrepid/Stratus/Breeze/300c/Concord/ etc.....

Old 12-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

Yeah I really liked the streamline look, I can kind of see where they're going w/ the retro homage (and of Course really like it in specific applications Ram, PT Cruiser, Challenger, 300C) but I really wish they hadn't made such a radical departure from the lines of the Intrepid/Stratus/Breeze/300c/Concord/ etc.....
That's how I feel. Some manufactures do a terrible job at making aerodynamic cars look good (i.e. Chevrolet and Ford), but Chrysler had it then they abandoned it and I think that was a mistake. I like the LX cars and the Challenger, but I think they should have at least kept a few aerodynamic models. This is why I suggested before they released the Avenger that I thought they should have the Avenger styled like the Intrepid which based a lot of its styling from the Viper since the old Avenger did look like these two to a degree. If they offer boxy for the bigger cars and aerodynamic for the smaller cars, they will be able to reach both audiences. BTW, I think you mean 300M instead of 300C.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts