Old 03-30-2006, 10:18 PM
chubbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Things you would like to see added on the 2008 Challenger

1.i would rather have sliver or black but it would be really neat if you offerd lots of cool colors like in the 70s(sublime,mango yellow,panther pink ect.)(also a white for all those kawlski fans out there)
2mabey try to offer a viper v10 some how (nobodys thought of that idea yet ay)
3lots of emblems like the original ("R/T") so that every were you look they will know it is the work of MOPAR!(yo you cant forget the "challenger" logo on the side)
4CONVERTIBLE BABY!
5differnt kinds of rims like rally rims (cool ha)
6lots of crome mainly around the windows, but not to much to where it looks like some "hommie geto ride".
7do some thing with the door handles (i don't know what but do some thing)
8also make it sound like a monster that is what every one will hear when you blow by them on the freeway (dont make it sound like some tuned up inport)
9i like the side marker lights dont change them
10make the 5 speed auto trans. AND the 6 speed manual (options baby it is all about the options to some people you dont want the same car as every body else do you make options)
11put hood emblems hemi ,440 ,383, if you get what i mean
12personaly i am a rally hood fan but a shacker hood would be cool
13plus make it able to own the mustang and the cammero in the 1/4 mil. (mabey even the corvette)
14be able the delete the stripe
15spoiler!
16also with todays gorwth in mp3s a way to conect you ipod, mp3 player, ect. into the radio.(mabey make this optional)
17PERFECT JOB WITH THE INTERION! dont do ANY THING to it, except the radio
18i hate the bolts around the one head light TAKE IT AWAY TAKE IT AWAY!
19spif up the enginbay a bit with so crome or some carbon fiber it really needs it(you know every on is going to have to show off that SWEET hemi some time)
20also offer a rear tail strip
21some crome around the tail of the care
All and all you still need to keep the car looking like a new car. Just think about it this is every bodys chance to build there dream challenger and have the mussle that the love from mopar and have the luxuries of a new care. OMG I JUST CANT WAIT SO YOU BETER NOT MESS IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!