Old 03-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goodyear Tires Carry Dodge Challenger SRT8

Goodyear Tires Carry Dodge Challenger SRT8

Friday, March 07, 2008; Posted: 02:22 PM

AKRON, Ohio, March 7, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- GT | news | PowerRating | PR Charts -- Reaching back a few decades ago to the popularity of its namesake, the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 becomes available this spring as one of the most anticipated high-performance cars, and it rides on Goodyear tires.

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050204/GTLOGO )

Selected to outfit the new models of the Challenger are Goodyear tires -- either the standard Eagle RS-A all-season tires in a 245/45R20 size, or optional Eagle F1 Supercar tires in a 245/45R20 size up front and 255/45R20 in the rear.

The Eagle RS-A is a popular choice for high-performance automobiles with its unique asymmetric tread design. The ultra-performance tread compound on Goodyear's Eagle F1 Supercar tire helps provide exceptional dry traction and cornering grip.

The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and its 425 horsepower represent a modern- day tribute to the Hemi Challenger of the 1960s, which also ran on Goodyear tires.

Goodyear tires are original equipment on many vehicles from Acura, Audi, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler LLC, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagen. Traditionally, more new vehicles in North America are equipped with Goodyear tires than any other brand.

Goodyear (NYSE: GT ) is one of the world's largest tire companies. The company employs about 70,000 people and manufactures its products in more than 60 facilities in 26 countries around the world. For more information on Goodyear's tires, go to www.goodyeartires.com .

SOURCE The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.