View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 05:04 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help, key stuck in ignition!

It really is genius is you think about it ever since they put the computer's in the cars. They just engineered way to make it work even better. See, they do things like this then you are stuck with only one choice. You have to take it to the dealer for certain problems. Well, if they do it just right, they can make it where more and more problems that come up and need certain equipment that only the dealer has, obviously the more often you have to return it. It's good business for the dealers and it forces you to come back. It's a sneaky monopoly, though very very small, thing going on right now that if it gets to out of control I'm sure the government will eventually step in, but right now it's not even showing up on the radar.

I'm sure a lot of the older people on here, heck even people just in their 30s, will agree with me that it was great to go outside and work on your car. I remember rebuilding my carburetor back in the day, now you have to hook up a computer just to see where the throttle body is, obviously exaggerating, but not far off.