View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help, key stuck in ignition!

That's kind of the odd thing about that, the fact that they are on their side, but at the same time they are doing things to hurt them by these tough restrictions for mpg. Like a give and take type of thing.

Well, things just went down hill. It seems that they think it's a roll pin that could have broke or something happened when they were building it and they built it wrong. They won't know until they get into it more which could take two or three days. In the mean time, we are stuck on our own to get a rental car. Nice of them to offer to get us one considering this car only has just over 300 miles on it. Kind of upsets me.

Update: After complaining to Chrysler, they tried to say that we should have been offered a service contract. Well yeah, but 380 miles, so not just over like I first thought, and three weeks, we shouldn't have to have a service contract. They turned around and agreed and are now paying for the rental car. Chrysler/Jeep was happy to hear that so that they didn't have to fly through the job, and possibly mess more things up I'm sure, and have more time to check things out.