View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 08:07 PM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ideas for Commercials

First Commerical

Starts of with a picture of a young man with his 70 challenger the picture goes down and you see it a grand father and his grandson got a new Challenger The father says" I wonder where he got his love of muscle from huh dad". Now the grandfather is old, really old. His grandson says come sit in the car and meet my girlfriend. Im going to get mom. The man slowly walks to the car, and when he sits in and he is a young man again, and he and his grandson girlfriend drive off as the grandson comes out and says "grandpa....Jule?"

Tagline: Old is New again Dodge Challenger

Second Commercial

A dad walks in the hpuse and says "son I got you a brand new challenger."

And the son says "Are you serious"

They walk out to the drive way and a beatup 70 hemi orange challenger is there.

the son says. "Where's the new Challenger"

Dad says "have seen this before, " no says the son, " well have you driven it before", no says the son again "well is new to you."

So the son gives it a ride and the shots out a bunch of dust. and sounds horrible. People laugh

He gets on the freeway, and the engine seems like its going to stall. He steps on the gas, and the metal (CGI effects) fall off piece by peace. IT rolls off like snake skin and underneath is the new challenger. The boy smiles and punches it off in the sunset.

Tagline: old is new again.

Third commerical

You see the price of gas and some priuses (or should I say priui) pumping gas. Then you see the challenger pull up. The prius guy says im driving a hybrid. ANd the dodge guy says me too. The prius guys says what? Yeah it burns rubber and gas. And he drives off.

varation

You see a challenger drifiting around a prius and saying the challenger hybrid burns rubber and gas in equal facilites.

fourth

a base chally pulls up to a corvette and the vette guy is drooling. He nut for that money you could one of these babies. Nah the challenger owner says, its was just 22 K. THe corvetter guys says I could get three of those for this.