Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Ideas for Commercials

Old 04-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ideas for Commercials

ORIGINAL: joeyr

THis one is inspired by my deceased neighbor.

You see a white RT being chased by police cars and the dodge and evading them. He is cutting in and out of traffic off of roads, etc. and driving like a wild person. When they finally get him cornered, he turns the engine off. one police officer tells the person to roll down the window. You see a man in his seventys behind the wheel. with some shades on. the resembalance between the man and the officer is uncanny. The officer tells the man, "Dad, you have got to stop speeding and avoiding policemen so you wont have to get a ticket" and the dad tells him. "I don't do speed limits son. "And you and your boss drive like an old man." His boss mumors, " Doggone Kowlaski, why did he have to survive the crash into the bulldozer in the seventys".

tagline: Challenger, new look, same bad attitude.

You could have barry newman reprise his role as kowaski.
Sounds great! Out of curiosity how was this inspired by your deceased neighbor?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-17-2008, 10:07 AM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

THis one is inspired by my deceased neighbor.

You see a white RT being chased by police cars and the dodge and evading them. He is cutting in and out of traffic off of roads, etc. and driving like a wild person. When they finally get him cornered, he turns the engine off. one police officer tells the person to roll down the window. You see a man in his seventys behind the wheel. with some shades on. the resembalance between the man and the officer is uncanny. The officer tells the man, "Dad, you have got to stop speeding and avoiding policemen so you wont have to get a ticket" and the dad tells him. "I don't do speed limits son. "And you and your boss drive like an old man." His boss mumors, " Doggone Kowlaski, why did he have to survive the crash into the bulldozer in the seventys".

tagline: Challenger, new look, same bad attitude.

You could have barry newman reprise his role as kowaski.
Sounds great! Out of curiosity how was this inspired by your deceased neighbor?
He was a seventy something guy who was very spry. He would smoke in front of his house when his wife wasnt home. And he was in eveyones business, but in a way that was comical. He lost his left leg to diabetes and soon as he got his artifical one he was back to driving...... fast. I was coming in one day from school he told me "Joey, you drive like a old man." he laughed and sped off. I hope if I live to be that old, I will be spry like that.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

He was a seventy something guy who was very spry. He would smoke in front of his house when his wife wasnt home. And he was in eveyones business, but in a way that was comical. He lost his left leg to diabetes and soon as he got his artifical one he was back to driving...... fast. I was coming in one day from school he told me "Joey, you drive like a old man." he laughed and sped off. I hope if I live to be that old, I will be spry like that.

LOL! I like seniors who are like that. They are fun to be around. My Grandparents are like that many times. You never suggest to them that they use an elevator or anything to assist them or else they will go prove themselves while telling you that just because they are 78 does not mean they are crippled.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts