Thread: GM vs. DCX
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 10:59 AM
loki993

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GM vs. DCX

i ask meself the same question being a pretty hardcore mopar guy that also like chevys a lot also. i think both cars look great and i would probally be happy with either one, probally leaning a little towards the challenger. this will be the problem with the camaro vs challenger. price. i believe most likly the challenger will be more, maybe quite a bit, than the camaro or the mustang. if you dont want to believe that look at the rest os the SRT line, this will be the one everyone will want, they cant make one under 40k if its not a neon. whats the charger?? 39k, close enough. so youre looking at a R/T for probally 29-32k and an SRT model for around maybe 38-42K. wayy expensive, imo. im not saying that gm will not screw this up either they very well may, so i guess we will have to see. i would really like to s the R/T model around 25-27k, will it happen probally not. not with dodge not with chevy. its too bad because thses cars need to sell to stay alive. the mustange is doing fine because it prvides enough performance at the right price. they sell tons of cheap sporty 6 cylinders. the camaro and challenger need 6 cylinder models and all the models need to be within 500-1K of the mustange to have a chance.