Thread: GM vs. DCX
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 05:20 PM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GM vs. DCX

OK, I am trying to figure out the arguement here. Now, my car Sticker was around 27k, But through my company I got the x-plan price which was a little over the 24k. I got the deluxe which is MSRP's around 25k w/ IUP option and antttheft. Now remember this is the price of the car itself. Not the OTD price. After tax, licensing, "extended service plan" = 7 year, and I got a deal on this plan where they service the car for 4 years. All fluids changed and tires rotated. I actually paid only for 3 year plan but they gave me an extra year for being patient with them trying to find my car. OTD was around 30k.

Now with what people are saying about the challenger, I would say possibly a little over 30K, so the OTD, if you add what was on mine, will be close to 40K.

SO jeremiah, when you say your relative paid 32K that was OTD, so that is seeable, but then you are comparing that with just the MSRP(what we are estimating it will be with the 5.7l hemi) of the challenger you will pay quite a bit more because of added on dollars.

anyways, don't know if this helps in whatever arguement is going on, because frankly, I am a little confused on what the point of this is. [8D]

Excuse me as my mind is still on Island time and hasn't rebooted yet to full functionality.