View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: did anyone see/post this?

1 Bad Mirada - FYI I try to keep these under the Post called "Latest Articles on the Challenger"

My preference is I usually like to copy and past the article of course I know the article is sometimes too long. If anybody complains
I could shorten some of the longer ones.

I had posted this one last night with my comments:

Jeremiah 29:11
I really find that price range hard to believe!

Chrysler to decide whether to build Challenger by fall, report says

By BRADFORD WERNLE | AUTOMOTIVE NEWS

AutoWeek | Published 06/19/06, 7:52 am et

The Chrysler group may decide whether to make the Challenger muscle car as early as the end of the third quarter, CEO Tom LaSorda says.

LaSorda on Friday said Chrysler has been flooded with positive responses to the Challenger concept, shown at the Detroit auto show in January.

"You have to look at the investment, the cost of the program and the margins you can make," he told Automotive News at Chrysler's Auburn Hills, Mich., headquarters. "With something like this, you chase the business case and not the volume."

Chrysler officials have said the Challenger will likely be a lower-volume car with a V-8 engine. It would be built on the same platform as the Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum and Dodge Charger cars. John Wolkonowicz, an analyst for Global Insight, predicts Chrysler will make 20,000 to 30,000 and sell them in the low-$30,000 range.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.