View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: did anyone see/post this?

I really have a hard time believing the very low price and the low quantity this guy is talking about.

I can believe the quantities if the price is in the $40K range.

"John Wolkonowicz, an analyst for Global Insight, predicts Chrysler will make 20,000 to 30,000 and sell them in the low-$30,000 range."

I also question the remark about having a business case vs. volume.........if the volume is there over many years and you are making a profit.....case close...build it.

Kinda like who cares about expenses if your profits are high and sales is coming it............but if your profits and sales are down of course they will lower expenses.

Same thing if you can make a profit and the volume is there over several years then build it!

I have been hearing the same thing over and over for months basically "With something like this, you chase the business case and not the volume." which sounds like a
recording from the marketing team and they are all sharing the same recording.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.