Old 06-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 Challenger SRT8, Brilliant Black #288 of 6400 AVAILABLE!

This is exactly why I went to Texas to get my car. You AZ dealers are all rapist.. Yes I have a 2008 Challenger SRT8 # 0904 fully loaded.

No, I did not get raped and the dealer had only one allocation. See my car here.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3089456

ORIGINAL: Mopar2008

I will gladly discuss our Challenger and answer any questions regarding pricing, payment or shipping terms for those who have a genuine interest in the car.

For all others, Bob, I’ll get back to you some day when I have nothing productive to do. As a woman I’ve had bad experiences too before I was in the car business, so I understand and am sorry to hear about yours. I still, however, treat people how I would like treated and give my customers excellent service. I find it interesting you somehow feel justified in talking bad about someone you’ve never done business with, met or even spoken with on the phone- regarding a price I never quoted, on a Challenger you aren’t interested in buying (or couldn’t if you were). shows some true character. I haven’t disrespected you in any way, can we be grown ups here and find a better way to waste our time please?

This is a Limited Edition, numbered Challenger; enthusiasts see the value in owning one of the collectible, numbered 2008 models. Value is a matter of perspective and just because you don’t see the value (or can’t afford one) doesn’t mean that those who do are stupid fools being taken advantage of. I’m not calling Kmart to rage about ripping you off on the pair of shoes you bought, am I? It’s your money and you may spend it how you’d like. America is a free country after all!

I’d like to thank all those with good intentions who have contacted me privately about our Challenger, I appreciate the opportunity to assist you…. Best Regards!

Robbyn