View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 03:26 PM
RRUNNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is anybody but me really mad?

Here's how I came to grips with delays. When I ordered this vehicle I bought a 2008 3/4 model year car. Now, if we assume the model year starts in September, that means this car would be available beginning June. I don't think you start the first of June and deliver 6400 U.S. vehicles, they take time to build. Look, it's early July and these cars are starting to be delivered in quantity.

I understand the frustration of someone who ordered 12/3, their car built and sitting in inspection, but you want it to be right, not delivered to you with problems. If you ordered your car after December 4, you are a later build and there are many that orderd the first two days ahead of you, so your frustration should be tempered with that knowledge. Theoretically, if you get your car by the end of August they have fulfilled their promise to get you a 2008 3/4 model year car. Hopefully it won't be anywhere near that late.

Let me repeat, I understand your frustration and would be reacting the same way. I believe if your car is experiencing an abnormally long delay someone from Chrysler should be contacting you personally to tell you what is going on. That would qualify as "excellent" customer service, but really, we've almost become acccustomed to "no" customer service. Everyone has the right to be frustrated and angry, but hang in there, it will get there and you will be very satisfied.