View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:01 AM
brucer41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is anybody but me really mad?

There is a huge amount of animosity against Chrylser and to many points rightfully so. However as it has been said, they are bringing out one of the most awesome cars to hit the streets in many years. I, as well as many of you have waited for this car since the drawings first were exposed almost three years ago. I have waited patiently through three car shows with the concept car. I didnt order an 08 as I dearly wanted the 6 speed. I was the first person to order an 09 at my dealer on May 13th and since that date not a word one from the dealer about it at all. I have made my calls dutifully to them to get my status. Now we have the 1 800 number to Customer support I can call for status whenever I want. Now, my frustration is that I keep hearing about SE's being made first, a limited amount of SRT's being made and so on and a POSSIBLE delivery in mid to end September or early October. Now, I am frustrated about that but with all of the time I have invested in watching this car come to life and hearing all of the wonderful descriptions from people who have received their cars the time waiting now is much easier to do. I know for the 08 folks it is crazy with delays and such but take it with a grain. They will come and you will be much happier for it. Besides, for me, waiting a bit longer means I can save that much more money to put on it so the financing will be lower!