View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger T/A history

Well compared to all of the new vehicles including the GT400 3400 lbs is light. The Mustang is a pig and even the Challenger at 4000 lbs is as much as a pick up truck.

Previously I was looking the kit GT40, Noble 400, GTM, Shelby Cobra, and they are close to 2500 lbs. and that is what I am used to looking. Of course, even the Z06 is around 3200 lbs and it has balsa wood for the floor board so it much be because of the safety issues like you said. The tables came from a Chrysler book from the book store. I think that 20-30 lbs here and there adds up real quick. The old GT500 is called the GT500 because it weight 500lbs more than the GT350.

Interesting how the different data sheets have different numbers.....maybe some are dry and some are wet specs..
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.