Old 07-04-2008, 06:39 AM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I really really really hope these cars dont..

ORIGINAL: G ///Money

The top dog ZCP M3s in 06 were selling for $64K OTD. Today on the boards they are begging to get $39K due to the E9x...
Hmmm......
This is starting to sound very familiar;
Lots of references to M3s, M3 in the signature, three new cars listed in the signature - none of them Dodges (or American for that fact), and no expressed intent in any threads (31 posts in 5 days) at getting a Challenger (just a lot of talk) ...... talk about celebrities at BMW gatherings ....... what id call "blowhard nonsense".
the only thing missing is a few slams on Christians and the foul language. But Jeremiah hasnt been posting much lately, so I assume your need to rebut his posts is on hiatus.
Why didnt you post in the new members section, G//Money?

ErikM3, I presume. Are we back for another attempt to bring chaos to this forum - albeit a little more subtly and less abraisive to begin this time, but you nonetheless???? Youre off to a slow start. Is the prozac working with the lithium?
Have you been thrown out of ALL of the BMW forums and have no where else to go to spread you line of self-serving crap?
If Im wrong, Ill apologize. But I don't think I am. Maybe you can prove me wrong.
Whats your real name, and what are your views on Christianity, God, homosexuality (funny how you started a thread on that), and abortion? Whats your occupation that you can afford an M3, M5 and GT-R?

Does anyone else get the same feeling about this as I do? Or am I the only one that can see through the crap to the floor beneath it?