Old 07-07-2008, 01:16 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

Two years ago when I still lived in SC, I drove over to the parts store in my 71 Challenger. This town is Toccoa Ga. and it was a Sat. evening and the rice was thick. I drove by a hang out where there was alot of kids with ricers. As I drove back by after getting my parts a Honda Civic of some kind started harrassing me. Riding my tail and revving up. He had his girlfriend with him and I guess he wanted to show off to her. She was hot. Oh yeah back to my story. So we hit a stop light and he pulled up beside me and hit his NOS and it sprayed out past his windshield. He had a smerk on his face and he revved off his limiter as his girl smiled and had a look of (your toast). So the light went green and I let him get the jump... then put bus lengths on him as I only went to 2nd and let out. Never went past 60 mph. When they pulled up I laughed and said even with 100 shot you can only be putting 200 HP out and I still have you covered. His girl looked a little P-terbed so I let it go as a lesson learned. Educating ricers one at a time. But I did get beat in my Stealth by a nice running 240 SX