View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 06:32 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A camera with a cell phone is a must!

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Well, all I can tell you is that you only get one set of parents and the bible tells us to honor and obey them.
I do my best. I actually have a really good relationship with them, I call them once a day (one of the benefits of free calls after 7). We just have different personality traits which causes minor conflicts.
It also says to love your neighbor as yourself so that means your relatives as well but that doesn't mean you have to hang around and listen
to what negative things they say.
I do rant a lot as you can see. I may not like a lot of them, but I really do love them. It might no seem that way, but I really do. I pray for them all the time.
Your Mom probabaly lives close by because she knows that someday they won't be there.
Your probably right about that. She is loyal to them. I do have a lot of respect for her on that. I just get frustrated at times so I was a little more of a jerk than usual (this was a stressful week for me being finals week for summer session).
Great advice - You don't talk about anybody if you don't have anything good to say about anybody.
Excellent advice. Advice I need to take more often (I'll admit it).
I don't drink either as I work very hard to keep in shape and drinking isn't what it cracked it to be and all it does
is potentially get you in trouble.

I hope things work out.
Thanks Jeremiah! It will work out, I'm sure of that. It is just the cross I have to bear. I'm lucky that mine is as light weight as it is. I have no addictions. My parents did an excellent job of bringing me up. I'm more than slightly opinionate and I like to let everyone know what I think. I'm a little louder than usual do to an instructor I had who liked to rant about his personal beliefs (many of which offended me and I would bet would offend you as well since your more religious like myself).

I also like to keep in shape. I go on 1-2 hour walks every evening. I do lots of push-ups and crunches.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts