View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A camera with a cell phone is a must!

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

We certainly did get off topic on this off topic discussion, but oh well. There is more to being a Christian that just the movements. You have to have a full relationship with God. I have one and have had one for a long time. I really don't know how to respond beyond that. My father warned me many times that faith is an issue that is not the best thing to discuss.
My Dad used to tell me the same thing but 25 years later he knows better. Your Dad may be saying that because of what you told me of not wanting to be confrontational but as Christians we are to be bold.

Here is what the Bible has to say about that:

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This is called the Great Commission.....I am sure you have heard and read that scripture before.

I am glad to hear to have a relationship with God. Totally Awesome and thanks for sharing that.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.