View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:33 PM
roadagent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lol @ the camaro forum

funny how this went from the topic of a wanna be Camaro owner trashing the Challenger to a discussion about likes and dislikes in a transmission.

In response to the original post I think it's pretty fair to say unless it was his friends car you can tell the guy from the Camaro forum he's full of sh*t.Unless a dealer has an '09 in stock(and prolly not even then)there's no dealer in the country that is giving test rides let alone test DRIVES in an '08 SRT8 limited edition numbered car.I was interested in a Z06 a few years back and the dealers wouldn't even let me drive one of them and they wanted 100 bux to drive a regualr Vette.Also it's HILLARIOUS that this guy is bragging about a car and comparing the Challenger to something that's not even built yet.I'm curious to see when I get mine and put it on the dyno what it's actually throwin down to the ground,cuz if you go back in history the HEMI has consistently been WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY underated.So I say to any stock Mustang or Camaro bring it on bitches LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!