View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 05:29 AM
SRT8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lol @ the camaro forum

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

I just shut up the camaro5 forum...some guy test drove the challenger and said it was a dissapointment....that its a cow super slow blah blah blah...AND THEN ALL THE CAMARO guys started yelling yea i knew this was gonna happen no challenge for the camaro at all....what a pig my moms suv weighs less...damn i wanted a challenge..guess were all alone boys.. so i went on and just basically told them this:

the challenger does 0-60 in 4.7 sec and the quarter in 13 flat with a crappy mercedes 5 speed auto...09 it gets the 6 speed tremec LSD 3.92 and that will probably be neck in neck with the gt500 or even beat it stock without a blower...so i wouldnt be so laid back about the challenger just yet. yea its a pig.....a fast pig. the camaro has yet to reveal its hp and weight so to say the camaro will spank the challenger is ludacris i expect it to be lighter but i think most of you will be suprised at how heavy the camaro will be with all the new safety standards out.

love them both....as long as they beat the crappy fords im happy.

and right now it seems like that is the case.

lol u guys are gonna be crying when challengers blow buy you fat a$$ and all...you guys look at weight and thats it....look at its performance numbers.... and the camaro specs have yet to be announced lol....stock ls3 vettes do 0-60 in 4.3-4.4 you seriously think the camaro will be in the corvettes weight range...your kidding yourselves...now if it was the same platform as the vette i would agree...but its not it will be alot heavier and probably have the same performance numbers as the challenger if not slightly better....but the only way you beat a challenger is with mods....ls3 mods are better and more available then hemi mods but im getting my chally for looks and performance..cant wait to race some camaros pushin 400 hp ls3s....i love it!

The way the big three are going these days, those GM dudes best start praying they will ever see their Camaros. I am not a hater, I in fact just say live and let live. But times are getting even tougher on Detroit.