Old 08-09-2006, 02:39 PM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Based on your financial situation, what Challenger would you purchase?

ORIGINAL: bored out

You should all be prepared for bad news when the pricing comes out. Maybe my figures are wrong but expect the price to be higher than you thought. DCX will probably make it hurt to buy a challenger.

If an srt-8 Charger is $40,000 then there is not doubt that the challenger will be a bit more, i'm sticking with the $42,500 price on a 6.1 Challenger.

btw, The gt500 is selling for way above sticker. Someone paid 100,000 for one I heard on ebay!

The SRT-8 Charger starts at $38,095, but I agree that a challenger SRT-8 will start at around $40,000 and i think top out at 45,000. Personally, I prefer the 5.7 liter Hemi because the 6.1 CURRENTLY does not have MDS and in a world of heavy foots and high gas prices it is needed[sm=icon_guiness.gif]. Sadly, I fear that the challenger concept will be the SRT version and the rest will be watered down some in appearance much like the base level mustang is to the gt500 (I have no proof just a feeling). [sm=smiley19.gif]