Old 08-14-2006, 12:19 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: They could possibly build the Camaro and Challenger in Ontario

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

I hope the US plants get the deal. Mainly because of experience with Canadien quality. My 2001 Silverado was built in Ontario and I had problems with that thing. I kind of beat on it a little, but my friend and I both bought our silverados the same day, got a killer deal doing that. His was built in Texas and he beats on it worse than I do, and he added alot more aftermarket stuff, and his still works fine.

And not car related, but as some know, my wife works in teh TV industry, and she has worked on 2 shows shot in Canada to be cheap, and she was saying the production crews suck. They always make unneeded sounds and stuff. Miles times worse than US production crews. But as the old saying goes, You get what you pay for.
I agree. I can say from experience that the cars made here in the U.S. hold up better than their counterparts made by the Canadians (yes my Intrepid was made in Canada).

"What you pay for is what you get." My theory in life. I have heard nothing but good things about the quality of work from Texas.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts