Old 09-20-2008, 07:25 PM
MoparToYou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Recent prices paid R/T/SRT - MSRP, Invoice, I+500?

This is the car my wife and I have wanted since we were teenagers, except we could not afford to buy one back then. Every time we would see a movie like Fantasia or Vanishing Point we would go goo goo gaa gaa over the car in the movie. The more we thought about it the more it became clear that this was going to be a once in a lifetime car that we would keep forever. We did not trade in another car, and the Challengr will not be a daily driver. This one was going to be a keeper, so we got the SRT8. Could not be more happy with it at this point.

And I want to say thanks to all the people that posted on this thread, and other threads on this forum. Having the knowledge about what other people are paying for their Challengers was priceless when dealing for this car. I came away from this car purchase with a greater sense of satisfaction than I have with other car purchases in the past. I drove away feeling like I had got a "fair" price; not necessarily a great price, but certainly very fair.

MoparToYou.