View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Billionaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you avoid watching the news?

Do you avoid watching the news?

I know they are hard core fear mongerers to get viewers. I normally don't watch the news because I know it's bad for you, according to some success gurus like Harv Eker. But recently I started watching it every day. I thought I could handle it, but it ended up making me somewhat scared and nervous. So I have quit watching it again to get back my peace of mind. I have been told by all the success gurus that you have to maintain a very positive, optimistic mind if you want to be successful. They say that the losers and failures are the ones whose heads are filled with negative thoughts and emotions, which keep them down in the gutter. I really hate radio talk shows, because the host's #1 job is to make you very ANGRY and agitated about all the current events and political issues. Nowadays I can't stand any message boards where there are a lot of extremely negative people. Also, politics drives me crazy. I think the world is going to be JUST FINE, and I am going to TUNE OUT all the news media and political noise from now on. I don't want to hear any more about murders, wars, and impending world doom.