View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 09:43 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SORRY for more exhaust mods talk

I agree with lear bro... I've got Flowmasters if you can't tell lol... there awsome i live in the south all the boys tell me my truck is the meanest sounding... it's the Hemi though... that's what I tell 'em... I've got Flowmasters with 4inch chrome tips looks really nice... 5 years now not one problem... only about 300 bucks 90 of on the tips alone... if i could do it again which I will soon hopefully it will be from the "Super" series I'd get the 44's... Mine are loud as you'd want them... Matter of fact my girlfreind was getting in the truck the other day and said "everytime IM getting in and you start it up I think im going to get blow away" Lol... No kidding and she's not going to just say that... We live on a beach ramp and a bunch of trucks come down to the beach and I promise it's so few and far between that one comes by and sounds as loud or even close to louder than mine... NO LIES>>>
If when I get my R/T it going to have the Super 44's Series Flowmasters...
I'll talk to my girl and get some sound clips for the Hemi... i'm not good with that stuff but i'll get it posted by monday... I have Sunday Monday off...
P.S. Zoomers look great... but I promise my 5.7 sounds just as good and lound as a 6.1 with Zoomers... Flowmasters all the way...
P.P.S i've known a few guy's that have had Glasspacks and I swear to you there a waste of time... that's all im gonna say... If you want me too I'll give you buddy's # and he can tell you why he switched... He got Flowmaster cause of me but that's besides the point don't waste your mula on Glasspacks... please for the love of exhaust notes dont's do it I swear to you...