Old 09-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Has anybody thought about building a Kit Car? If so, which one?

These were all vehicles that I didn't keep for longer than a year and never put more than 30K miles in that year.

The fuel sensor issue were used in corporate cars and would detect if you were using gasohol or gasoline etc..

It was defective and to me designed wrong. I would never have designed it to fail in the open position but maybe
they thought it might damage the engine and so it failed without warning on an interstate, in another town, in the fast lane
going 70 MPH. I didn't realize at first but the tach showed the needle at 0 RPM and I knew I was in trouble.

Funny how God helps us as I was able to manuever across 4 lanes on, able to exit and coasted into a Texaco MiniMart in San Antonio, Tx.
where the car stayed for 5 hours. I radioed the van was following us as we were traveling with a church van to go watch the San Antonio Spurs
vs. Miami. The church van picked us up and we left the car. That is were I first saw the big man Shaquille Oneal about 5 feet away. Boy he is big.

I had to be a tow truck haul me and my son and the car back at 1:00 in the morning back to my town. The cost was $130.00 because
of a failed sensor in the open position.

BTW all of the engines in all of the Tauruses were 3.0L.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.