View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 10:49 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New member from Ohio

Thanks for the advice. I actually save everything to my flash drive. This laptop is the campus's and if it dies, it's their problem. Like I said, I take very good care of it. I have never used the CD burning capabilities or many of the other stuff.

I only use it for the Internet and I only use the internet to watch a few things off of sites such as newgrounds.com, to reseach cars and other stuff, and obviously to chat on these forums. I never look up dirty stuff that would infect it with viruses. So it is just a piece of junk. I never really download anything either. These are cheap computers, I should know. What you pay for is what you get, and this campus bought the cheapest PCs they could find.

My father's previous labtop was a 1999 Ultra and after 4 years it was shot and it started making grinding noises after two years. That Ultra was very cheap. He went through at least three batteries in this time. His 2003 Toshiba Satellite still runs like its new and is still on its original battery. It wasn't cheap and it runs very like its new and my brother has abused it. I used it on here during July and early August.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts