View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 08:55 AM
rdsii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should I Settle???

I find all this very interesting. Car mfg are lossing money but can't fill in orders. Dealers are lossing money but still have 08 and my dealer has not sold the two se's and on RT they have. The dealers with the 08's are still trying to gouge customers. But all this does not look good. The mfg see this as having inventory not sold. So it would be real hard to predict what is going to happen. I personally do not think this is a cheep car to mfg. It is not a must have car and has MPG issue that could challenge the new fed requirements. I do not think it will be around long and that is sad..

So I am happy I got an 08 at a fair price. I am happy I bought when I did. Would I have like a stick OH YES. But I am happy with my auto. I think of it as owning one of a few real cool cars built. I could not be happer. I would have to agree there maybe a lot for sale due to these difficult times. That maybe another source to get one. You will have to roll the dice and chose what will make you happy. After all you do not need it but it is nice to have..

Best of luck with your decision..