Thread: ///////////
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:25 AM
10secDodge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Real Life Quarter Mile Times....

Riptide....my experience is people tend to not believe either what they have not seen, or done themselves. So all is good with me. I have no vested interest in lying about it...not to mention I posted a timeslip. Also, on the Moparts forum....there was a group of guys there that seen the runs. FWIW....my best MPH was in the slip and the worst was just under 107. So maybe the car is a "factory ringer"....who knows, but it ran the number just the same.
By the way, the Mustang forum is pretty cool. I lurked around there for a while last night (while I was taking my lumps from the naysayers...lol). That is a good site...I have always been a closet Mustang fan and almost bought one before buying the Challenger. but in the end, the new styling really did it for me.
My programmer will be here by early next week. I will plan another trip and try to get vids. The only thing I am going to change is a 93 tune to start with, bypass the traction control, and raise my shift points. I would love to create even more skepticism by breaking into the 12's on regular radials, stock air box, and stock exhaust. It may or may not be possible...but I am going to try.