View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 03:43 PM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R/T six speed needs 91 Octane?

I have owned my new R/T 6 speed 8 day's now. I started out with Prem. by Marathon and Chevron . But have been putting plus in the last few day's from them . Run's great . Did a 3/4 donut today . Was looking at a Challenger R/T at a small dealer in a town . Went to pull out and a car came around a slight curve from down town doing at least 60 in a 35. I punched the go pedal and turned left as I was pulling out in the road. The rear of the Challenger Came around spinning the tire's and the ESP was on. It's been awhiile since I had something with this much power . And that was a Black Buick GS Stage 1 455 cu inch big block. Good time's are here again. The 71 Challenger R/T 340 I had new was quick and fast . But this new Challenger R/T is great. And the sound could not be better. Vanishing Point had just hit the drive in's when I had the med green with white stripe's down the side 71 R/T . When I pulled into the drive in with that car. People surranded it to look it over . About the same with this 09 . When I get out and when I go to get back in. Thanks Dodge for reviving the Challenger R/T .