View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Yankee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6.4 HEMI Fantasy Closer to Reality

ORIGINAL: 2007HemiCuda

About 525

I apologize for my tone in the previous post but I get tired of the negativity around here.
2007, the "negativity" that you speak of comes largely from people like yourself making claims saying "reliable sources at _____ confirm that _____ will happen in year _____"... but then they never say what or who the source is, much less how "reliable" the source really is. So what are we to really believe? Can you blame some of us (myself definitely included) for being more than a little skeptical of such things, especially about something like the 6.4 Hemi supposedly being a reality when virtually everything about the car companies (Chrysler in particular) point to the contrary?

One may say "my sources can't be named for fear of retribution" or whatever. Fine. Then it reverts back to rumor status. If what this "source" is saying really is true, then they have no business spreading such things until they can be verified or confirmed.

Don't take this personally, but I for one don't put any stock on these "reliable sources" claims like yours, regardless of where they come from. Your source may indeed be reliable, but that's irrelevant in my opinion. Show me some cold hard facts. Show me the money. Otherwise, such claims as you have made are merely rumors, and they will be treated as such.