Old 11-20-2008, 09:12 AM
DodgeInfoCenter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: '09 Challenger Engineering Chat Session!

Isn't there a SRT chat coming up?
Indeed, however that is with the SRT engineers, as this event is specific to the non-SRT Challenger engineers.

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I wouldn't bother asking a question, RubberBndMan. Such titles as "Dodge Online Dialogue Representative" should be "Dodge Online Monologue Representative." These people come here only once every 8 or 9 months, give us a piece of noncontroversial information then leave. If they hung around, people might start asking unpleasant things, such as: "What do YOU think the future of Chrysler is?" and "Have YOU started looking for a new job yet?" They're not about to stay and run the risk of there actually being a dialogue.
To clearify, we are a small department dedicated to reporting back on feedback from our "monologuesk" posts, along with other naturally occuring conversations that happen within enthusiast forums such as yours. We try our best to provide info that is most relivant to your community. And being we are a small department, we typically only respond when a response is deemed neccessary.

In addition, I would be glad to answer your questions...

1. What do I think the future or Chrysler is? - Personally, I don't have a clue at this point, the reality is that there are several factors that come into play that are critical to the success/future of Chrysler. Do I hope for the best, you bet. I enjoy working here (at a supplier of Chrysler) and there are a lot of good people employeed by Chrysler and it's suppliers that I would like to see stay employeed.

2. Have I started looking for a new job yet? - lol, it would be foolish to have not atleast considered my options, but as you can see, i'm still here.

Those are 2 very legit questions in my opinion. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Cheers and Happy Holidays (can I say that yet?),

Will