Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

'09 Challenger Engineering Chat Session!

Old 11-17-2008, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '09 Challenger Engineering Chat Session!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop by and invite you to the 2009 Dodge Challenger Engineering Q&A Event that’s taking place this Thursday, November 20th, at 5pm EST.

This is a great opportunity to pick the brains of the engineers responsible for the rebirth of the muscle legend. Visit the RedLetterDodge blog for more details. A link in the article will take you to the event site where you can register to participate. So start thinking about what you’d like to ask!

Once more, that’s the 2009 Dodge Challenger Engineering Q&A Event going on this Thursday, November 20th, from 5-7pm EST. Click here for the event details.

I will be around if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Will

Old 11-17-2008, 11:48 AM

Default RE: '09 Challenger Engineering Chat Session!

Isn't there a SRT chat coming up?
Old 11-17-2008, 12:05 PM

I wouldn't bother asking a question, RubberBndMan. Such titles as "Dodge Online Dialogue Representative" should be "Dodge Online Monologue Representative." These people come here only once every 8 or 9 months, give us a piece of noncontroversial information then leave. If they hung around, people might start asking unpleasant things, such as: "What do YOU think the future of Chrysler is?" and "Have YOU started looking for a new job yet?" They're not about to stay and run the risk of there actually being a dialogue.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The actual SRT Chat Session will start at 6PM EST. The thread will be unlocked a few hours ahead of time for anyone to post questions.

I have participated in numerous chat sessions and have found them very informative. The engineers answer all of your tech questions. The only thing that they cannot answer is about future products.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:12 AM

Isn't there a SRT chat coming up?
Indeed, however that is with the SRT engineers, as this event is specific to the non-SRT Challenger engineers.

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I wouldn't bother asking a question, RubberBndMan. Such titles as "Dodge Online Dialogue Representative" should be "Dodge Online Monologue Representative." These people come here only once every 8 or 9 months, give us a piece of noncontroversial information then leave. If they hung around, people might start asking unpleasant things, such as: "What do YOU think the future of Chrysler is?" and "Have YOU started looking for a new job yet?" They're not about to stay and run the risk of there actually being a dialogue.
To clearify, we are a small department dedicated to reporting back on feedback from our "monologuesk" posts, along with other naturally occuring conversations that happen within enthusiast forums such as yours. We try our best to provide info that is most relivant to your community. And being we are a small department, we typically only respond when a response is deemed neccessary.

In addition, I would be glad to answer your questions...

1. What do I think the future or Chrysler is? - Personally, I don't have a clue at this point, the reality is that there are several factors that come into play that are critical to the success/future of Chrysler. Do I hope for the best, you bet. I enjoy working here (at a supplier of Chrysler) and there are a lot of good people employeed by Chrysler and it's suppliers that I would like to see stay employeed.

2. Have I started looking for a new job yet? - lol, it would be foolish to have not atleast considered my options, but as you can see, i'm still here.

Those are 2 very legit questions in my opinion. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Cheers and Happy Holidays (can I say that yet?),

Will

Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 AM

Thank you for reappearing and answering my questions, Will. In the nearly three years I've been a member of this board, this is the first time anyone from Dodge has ever returned. Hopefully, you'll become a regular contributor.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:16 AM

So was there anything enlightening from the session?