View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Soldier4lyfe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best time to buy

Yeah I see the options they have there but it seems that every site I go to, whether it be edmunds, USAA, Dodge or any other it seems that one has more or different options than the other. Also the Mopar accessories I am looking into particularly the TA sytle hood, which the price is still TBD. Wouldnt mind having that on the car. I just want to be absolutely ready when I go in there. I have the money and the idea where I want my price range to fall into. My problem is I am only 23, and when I go into a dealership for info and to ask questions they avoid me or ignore me completely. That just ruins business for them as I just leave after 15 minutes. Ive had better luck dealing online and over the phone. As that is how I ended up with My SRT-10 in 2006. I know what the dealers are paying and I have a general idea of what I want. NOw like so many its figuring out the best time to buy. There are no rebates or incentives this month in my area but whos to say what will be available next month. Guess its time to take that gamble. There is an empty spot in my driveway that needs filled.

And thank you as well for your service