View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:42 PM
MoparOhio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Test Drove an SE today

I want the 27G package which has the 18 wheels and all of that stuff. The sunroof... well... I am giving in as I have always thought about leaks and the like. Wife wants me to get it. Everyone tells me that todays sunroofs do no leak like the before 2000's did. I just have never liked leather interiors... too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter... yea I know there are seat warmers in this car... but $1,000. Navigation.. I drive back and forth to work and quite honestly I like using an old tried and true map to figure out where to go. I thought I'd want the upgraded stereo as I am really into 80's rock but not sure it is worth that kind of $$. I am attempting to stay within a budget as my current old car will be given to our daughter so my downpayment is only cash too.

I guess everyone has their opinions about options. I am of the old school that the more options are on a car the more to go wrong with it. I'd be happy with A/C, a good stereo and away I go really. Just me... Everyone is different.