View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 03:32 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Did Dodge do what Ford did

The story on the Mustang said a sound tube. I doubt if it was a open tube . I have the 5.7 in my 6 speed R/T . I drove a automatic . And it sounded just like my wife's 300C or close . I was looking for a bochure at another dealer . Which my local dealer where I drove the automatic hadn't got one for me in months of asking . Looked at a Black Challenger R/T on the showroom floor and saw it had the 6 speed. Drove one on the lot and purchased the Black one on the showroom floor. Dodge for sure has the sound perfect as far as I'm concerened . I haven't got to drive a SRT 8 . The dealers won't let you drive them unless You have purchased them . The local dealer doesn't or I haven't even seen a Challenger period there in over a month. The dealer I purchased at did have some new SRT 8 . Maybe I can get my salesperson to let me drive one . Can't afford the higher cost or lower mpg on a SRT 8 . But I would love to have one . I did try and buy one that had 300 miles on it at my local dealer . A 08 that a guy sold back to dealer after learning he had cancer . Couldn't work out a deal with dealer. I looked at the Mustangs a year ago . Drove a GT stick and almost purchased a Roush at the time. Glad I waited for my Challenger R/T.