Thread: ///////////
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 04:58 PM
10secDodge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Real Life Quarter Mile Times....

ORIGINAL: Riptide

My goodness! One of your fellow MOPAR owners is calling you a liar 10secDodge. I took the liberty of posting your slips and the one from that 13.12sec 1/4 mile run you had and let's just say we have a naysayer over there again!

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5880431-post137.html
It's all good Rip. Like I said before....many people don't believe what thay can't do themselves, or have not seen for themselves. I more than proved my point...and with actual witnesses that day at the track. Also, TaylorSF has ran 13.40's, and he admitted to running his completely bone stock ie: not dropping tire pressure, not pulling the air filter, and 70+ degree weather. I fully disclosed what I did to mine in this thread. The Mustang guys need to realize....just because they love to jump on cars on a roll and beat them, there are other people out there that know how to race. Most Chally owners admit not being into racing....I am not one of them. Also since the "Mopar" naysayer wants quote specific sites and performance, have him look up the thread on Challengertalk where one RT owner picked up almost 20 hp by pulling the stock air filter out on the chassis dyno....dyno sheets included. These cars are not slow.....just mis-driven at times. LOL.

Besides it does not matter any more, my car now has: headers, cat delete pipes, magnaflow competition catback, 2800 converter, true slicks, diablo programmer, and a zex nitrous kit. I am guessing mid 11's.....so what the good ole boys on the Mustang forum believe means nothing to me (you not included).

BTW....more mod's to come!!! I will post times with a video this spring.....that is if a vid is evidence enough. LOL.