View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Ridge Runner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old School Diehard

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I just love the responses I am getting,THIS IS GREAT!!! I agree tskatz,that in some cases,some options are nice for some people,but we all have to remember what this cars purpose back in 70,was,and what it,s purpose is now,to be a tire shredder.My HUGE argument is,that they can,t tell me it would be so much trouble just to leave some items off,and have a real runner package that would have no fluff,and all go.I truly believe they would sell thousands more cars,and they would be priced as such more people could afford them.I also saved all of my paper work with my 1LE,from start to finish,I also loved the fact,and knew,they were a/c delete cars.I paid $16,000 and change,OUT THE DOOR. I ordered it in Dec.93,and it came in Mar.94,it has just over 5000 miles,which were mostly put on going back and forth from QUAKER CITY RACEWAY,in Salem,Ohio,racing on friday nights back in the nineties.Tell me all about the SUPER STOCK CHALLENGER jh27nob,I don,t recall hearing about it,and maybe that,s my ticket in!!!