View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
RoswellGrey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Employee Pricing for all

ORIGINAL: Axel

Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing? Think I'm starting to get sick from this back and forth thing.

Apparently. I just got this e-mail from Fiesta Dodge in San Antonio, where I bought my Challenger:

Hello Robert, This is a letter of "opportunity" to enjoy the benefits of "employee pricing" on all of our cars,trucks, SUV's and mini-vans, with the exception of the 2009 Dodge Challenger models. You will enjoy the benefits of a "life time power train" warranty with the purchase of your newgas powered vehicle. If you have been considering a new or pre-owned vehicle, I will be happy to assist you with setting up your appointment and answering all of your questions. As a valued customer you automaticaly qualify for our drawing
for a 32" Flat Screen Plasma Television. To ensure that your registration
is completed, you must print this email and bring it in with you when you
arrive. Your registration number is 4054008. Your registration will
be completed whether you purchase or not upon test driving the vehicle
of your choice. Please contact me at the phone number below to set your appointment to see these world class vehicles here at Fiesta Auto Center. Sincerely, Kevin WhitchurchGeneral Sales Manager To set your appointment, please click on the e-mail link below. mikes@fiestacars.com 210-684-4000 Ext 210