View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:32 PM
10secDodge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator Tune

Well, I uploaded my tune into the car tonight. First off...this programmer is awesome!!

Since running my controversial times STOCK....I have made the following mods: Headers, cat-less mid pipes, Magnaflow Competition catback, ported throttle body, CAI, 180 stat, lightened the car about 150 lbs, M & H street slicks, and the predator 93 CAI tune running on 94 octane Sunoco. I shut off the MDS and ESP with the tuner also. This thing is a whole new beast!! I took it out for a test run....wow...what a difference. The Predator allows you to run the car all the way to the redline instead of shifting a few hundred RPM's too soon. I am amazed what just a few simple bolt on and a tune can do for the modern muscle. I am sure the competition will start having some respect once a few of these cars hit the streets with this setup.

My next mods will be 3.55 gears, installing my converter, custom tune, and the ZEX kit. I plan on hitting the track one time with the current changes to see how it runs, then I will be adding the rest of the stuff. Hopefully some time in March I can post some more timeslips and video of these changes, then finish the changes for round 2.
All I can say is these cars really wake up with the tune and bolt ons!!