View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:25 AM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Prices starting to fall

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Another Dash Plaque hater. Must own a R/t or SE.

If the plaque is so worthless why am I always getting offers for more then I paid for CRUSH #904.
ORIGINAL: kevin2323

charger srt8s in b5 blue limited to 1000 are selling for 30k NEW and srt8 chargers are selling for 20k used......the challenger is following as it should....dash plaques dont mean jack, they are worth as much as they cost to be made. just ask the owners of the limited to 300 srt8 chargers in plum crazy. guy with 4k miles on it cant even get rid of it for 28k. you should know american car values by now and in these times even lower.

you know what they say there is a sucker born every minute..... I have seen the value of lx limited cars and how they are today and the challenger is part of the lx cars,,,,it will follow in it's footsteps. I dont own an RT or an SE ...I am saving up for an srt8. btw the one thing about RT and SE owners is they arent stuck up like you are. they enjoy their car and dont gloat about ..OMG GUYS my car has a sticker on the dash that says my car is limited. get real, do some research and crush wont no longer look attractive as a collectible.