Thread: 08 vs 09 SRT
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:48 PM
BUDMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 08 vs 09 SRT

The 08's were as close to being a hand built car as it could be for a factory that size every one was gone over and over to make sure it was right the 09's are a full prod car and they pop them out and ship them right away STS turbo the company that turbo charged my Orange 08 said that my 08 stock testing data and doing the same testing on a stock 09 SRT8 auto that they were working on yesterday my 08 was 1 10th quicker and 2 mph faster in the quarter. Dont know why but the weather was cooler when they tested the Black 09 it should have run quicker and faster. Or it could just be that Orange is faster than Black I do know that the Silver is the slowest of all 3 colors that were build in 08

ORIGINAL: lubepimp

I'm on the verge of putting a Challenger in my garage. Quite a few '08 SRT's still available around Southern Ontario at what look to be about $2000 (MRSP) less than an '09. This would be auto vs. auto. Other than getting the bugs out, are there any major differences between the cars? Has anybody driven both and notice a big change?