Old 02-28-2009, 08:27 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger emblem in grille , How does it attach

The body shop is replacing the emblem free . They may bill the insurance as they should have replaced it when replacing the grille since it was damaged taking it off the old one. As long as it doesn't cost me. I did alot of mod's on the new 71 Challenger R/T 340 I had when I owned it . Engine , Fairbanks Trans , rearend gears . Spoilers and wheels from a T/A . B & M shifter . I don't plan to make any real mod's on this one . K&N drop in filter and painted in the shift patern on shifter. I may think of the SRT wheels . I'd like to get them chromed. Since I'm retired my budget does not leave alot of extra money . But I'll never say never . Thanks for the offer . Every day the sun is shining is a good day. I'm ready for good weather here in Ky.
ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

I have the SRT, and challenger emblems from my grill, and I dont think I will ever reuse them. I also have the SRT8 wheels, and 3 are like new, and one has some scuff marks on the very rim I can get out with the lathe. The wheels come with very well worn F1 super tires. I was offered 1200 for the wheels, but at the time I had not found new ones. I would still take 1200, and throw in the emblems.

I will be posting on eBay soon because I would just end up storing them for the rest of my life.