View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
RoswellGrey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Very strange happening

When I was going to work this afternoon, I went outside and found both doors of the Challenger unlocked and both windows about a third of the way down. I went back in and asked my wife if she'd opened the car for some reason. She said no.

I hadn't driven the Challenger since last Thursday and know the windows haven't been down all those days, because I walk right past the car every day. I got to thinking that maybe one of our cats had walked on the key fob when I left it out on a table, as I've accidentally re-locked the doors a few times just by having the fob in my pocket and bumping it into something. However, I don't recall having left the key fob out last night.

At any rate, when I took off with my Mustang to go to work, just a few blocks away at an intersection, I encountered a black Challenger coming from the general direction of my house, although one block over. I was stuck at a traffic light and the Challenger got away before I could get close to it. This is the first time I've seen another Challenger anywhere close to where I live.

I'm wondering now if that person's key fob could have unlocked the doors, etc., on my Challenger -- whether intentionally or unintentionally. Has anyone else ever had something like that happen?