View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 02:06 PM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Hmmm..... a V6 Camaro - faster than a HEMI V8? And the V8 Camaro 0-60 in 4.3?
Wherever you're living, PLEASE send me some of that FatBud you guys are smoking! I don't care HOW MUCH it costs - I want some!!!
And if you're considering trading in your new Challenger for one of these mythical hyper-performing Camaros - based on these numbers you're quoting, I'd be interested in making you an offer. I can invent small numbers too.

If the performance and styling of the Challenger isn't enough for you, I'd suggest you get a motorcycle with a 100 shot of NOs, drag chute, and wheelie bars. There's far more to a muscle car than (fictional) numbers.
The Camaro is ugly, the interior is cheap, it has no rear leg/cargo room, and the numbers you're stating are completely fictional. It's like dumping your respectable girlfriend for the promise of the slutty girl at school (everyone wants a ride just to see what it's like, but no one really wants to take it home for Mama or the neighbors to see). In the end, you hope your girlfriend will forgive your lack of self control and take you back.