View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 07:18 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I find falseness in some of the statements. Price being one of them. Lets wait and see what the price will bring for the Camaro... I know what they want. But its what they get that matters. I think they try to compare price per price. SS vs R/t. It should be top of the line SS to SRT-8. They are more evenly matched. They have no problem comparing a ZR-1 to a Viper with $25,000 difference. So they should compare an SS to an SRT-8. As an R/T owner I will have no problem comparing my skills to the skills of an SS driver. He should have no problem handing me my butt on a street jount. But we'll see what the under dog does as I have seen times by very talented R/T owners in 13.1 quarter times. Not the norm by far but very much a reality in the right hands. I stand by my statements as it being a drivers race for the most part. I went to the Camaro web sight to read what they think. Most were in agreement with me as to it being a drivers race. Some as with all forums will not be beaten because the #s say they should win. But thats why we race to see what the real world figures are. 3:92 gears for us and a great launch... they will need those 426 HP to try and run us down. Good job Chevy for getting your guys a Camaro they can be proud of. But I'm a Dodge guy and I will continue to stand up for our brand. Don't get me started on the Mustang... those boys do live in a dream world.