Old 09-28-2006, 02:25 PM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATED: So I decided what to do to my car.

SO after months of research and trying to figure out what to do with my 06 Mustang GT, I have made a list of the mods I want and how I want the car to look. I was thinking of waiting for the challenger to come out and maybe trade in the Stang, but I need to look at reality as in finances.With the estimated prices of the Challenger and the wife wanting to get a new house in the next year or so, and everyone knows how us CA residents are get analized in house prices, and I need to get my finances in order, The best thing to do is keep the mustang and do some mods, and I will have to live through you all on the challengers. Don't get me wrong, I love my car. But definately think the Challenger is going to be a great car. Also with the people here, seems we all respect other vehicles. ANd if I were to put this list on the MF site, I would just get bashed. ANd they even own mustangs. If it has a "installed"That means I already got it, and I did the work myself. My plan is to go make it a "Ford Racing" theme. If it says Ford Racing on it, I want it. I have been to a few Mustang sites and noone is doing this. Everyone is piecing here and there. It may be a little more expensive, But my mind is set. Trust me on this, if I got the Challenger, I would do the same, and have a "Mopar" Theme so to speak. I needed to write this to share to someone. Anyways, enough babbling on. The List.

Green = Recently Added
Blue(Installed) = Installed

[ul][*]FFRP GTA Axlebacks[*]Prothane Buiilt Motor Mounts[*]FFRP Floor Mats[*]Granatelli CAI w/ MAF Calibration.(Installed)[*]Hurst Short Throw SHifter (installed) [*]Infinity Speakers.(Installed) [*]InfinitySubwolfer (installed)[*]Infinity 4 channel module (installed) [*]Kenwood Head Unit Excelon (installed) [*]Kenwood Ipod Connection (installed)[*]Kenwood HD Tuner[*]Kenwood Bluetooth[*]Wheels FR500(18x9) Anthracite[*]FFRP suspension kit[*]Ford Racing Stripes [*]Ford Racing Oil Cap[*]FORD GT Coolant Cap[*]BMR Adjustable LCA's [*]BMR LCA Relocation Brackets[*]BMR Panhard and panhard brace[*]BMR Upper Control Arm[*]BMR A Arm Bracket[*]Gentex Rear Mirror Homelink w/Compass and Temp[*]GT500 Pedals[*]Lizardskin gun & 2 gal Insulation

[/ul]

The biggest cost will be the Supercharger. But that cost $6100 is for the Intercooled and comes with EVRYTHING. new fuel pump, injectors, a programmer and many other things.

And I will add, I can only get something on the list, if I have the cash to do it. No credit cards.

Thanks for listening[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]